Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Time

              We are at my far away family's house, living it up! My sister is kind enough to model our latest vintage wares for us.  She is a beauty baby and hilarious! The outtakes from these photos  are going in the family photo album to show her future boyfriends. Oooh la la. My mama has been a gracious host to us tornado-ing up the house.   She is awesome and makes good food, which I can't eat because I have contracted some kind of bug.....the toilet is my best friend these days, but Billy is taking full advantage of my small appetite by eating my share. GREAT JOB.
             We have also had great shopping in our small metropolis, lots of great vintage and weirdie goods. Posting of that goodness will happen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment